1. Contest Period (“Contest Period”) starts at 09:00AM ET on Monday, March 18, 2013 and continues until Friday, April 5, 2013 at 11:59 PM ET the Contest Closing Date (“Contest Closing Date”). All times are Eastern. No purchase necessary. Only one (1) entry per person. Any attempt or suspected attempt to enter more than once per person, any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or entry methods not authorized by these rules, shall be deemed as tampering and will void all of your entries. This Contest is brought to you by Winston Sih Media (“WinstonSih.com”) and Turbo Tax Canada, (“Turbo Tax”) collectively the “Contest Sponsors”.
2. The winner of the contest will be chosen on Monday, April 8, 2013, and the selected entrant will be contacted by Direct Message on Twitter or Private Message on Facebook.
3. If a selected entrant cannot be reached within three (3) business days following the draw, another entrant will be selected until the prize has been awarded.
4. Participants are eligible to win one (1) Grand Prize consisting of: (1) One copy of Turbo Tax Canada Online, valued at $20 CAD. Winston Sih Media assumes no responsibility of incurred charges or additional price liabilities. Approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $20.
5. The Grand Prizes must be accepted as awarded and may not be transferred or exchanged. The Contest Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of at least equal or greater value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever the reason, of the advertised prize in whole or in part.
6. By entering this Contest, entrants consent to the use of their entry, name, city of residence and/or any photograph of or that may be taken in publicity carried out by Winston Sih Media and/or its advertising agencies, without further notice or compensation.
7. This Contest is open to legal residents of Canada who are over the age of majority in their province, excluding employees of the Contest Sponsors, their parent and affiliated companies, representatives, dealers and agents, Contest suppliers and judges, and those with whom they are domiciled. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
8. No communications will be entered into except with selected entrants.
9. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by Winston Sih Media. Winston Sih Media takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. The Contest Sponsors are not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. All entries become the property of Winston Sih Media and will not be returned.
10. The Contest Sponsors are collecting personal data about entrants for the purpose of administering this Contest. No further informational or marketing communications will be received by entrants unless entrants provide the Contest Sponsors with explicit permission to do so as indicated on the entry forms.
11. By entering this Contest, entrants release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsors, their advertising and promotional agencies and the Contest judge(s), their affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the “Releasees”) from any liability in connection with this Contest or, if declared a winner, the prize(s). Before being declared a winner, entrants may be required to sign and return, within a stipulated period of time, a Declaration of Compliance with the Contest Rules and a full Liability and Publicity Release. By accepting a prize, winners consent to the use of their name, place of residence, voice, statements, photographs or other likenesses for publicity, advertising or informational purposes in any medium or format without further compensation or notice.
12. Contest Sponsors assumes no responsibility for failure of the internet or the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. Contest Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion to cancel or suspend this Contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond their reasonable control corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Contest Sponsors reserve the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.