Apple’s latest offerings, iPhone 7 and Apple Watch Series 2 go on sale in Canada Friday, and we were on hand to cover the launch-day excitement.
Tech expert Winston Sih shows us tech products that will help get everyone back to school, including hard drives and security software.
I share the best gadgets for back to school season.
Winston Sih goes shopping with designer Shai DeLuca-Tamasi to decorate his new loft in downtown Toronto.
As aired on Cityline, Thursday, March 10, 2016, on City.
Details at: http://www.winstonsih.com
As always, you can watch previous episodes of Cityline at Citytv.com, or via the City Video iOS or Android apps! Cityline airs 9 a.m. on City across Canada. Check Citytv.com for all television air times across the country.
- Tip 1: Turn off Wi-Fi assist
- Tip 2: Save your Google Maps offline on your device on Wi-Fi to prevent downloading when out and about.
- Tip 3: Snapchat user? Turn on ‘travel mode’
- Tip 4: Manage your background updates on apps
- Tip 5: Listen to Spotify, read Next Issue? Turn on offline downloads and sync music on Wi-Fi
- Tip 6: Disable Facebook autoplay videos
- Tip 7: Turn off auto-update on apps over cellular