Can you believe that it’s almost been a year since many of us switched to working from home?
As we continue to work from our new realities, remote work will be a part of many people’s routines long term.
Combat video fatigue by considering some of my tips:
- Maintain positive work-life balance
- Consider your environment
- Choose the right platform and technology to make collaborating easier
- Cisco WebEx is hands down one of my favourite apps to make collaborating easier
- 10x better than in-person interactions and make connecting and collaborating easier and more accessible for everyone, wherever and however you work.
- Free features to amp up your setup
- HD video and audio: Video meetings with HD quality. Connect audio through your computer, a dial-in number, or have the meeting call you directly.
- Easy screen sharing: Screen share your desktop, application, or file during your video conference.
- Personal rooms: Get your own personal room, where you can start instant meetings and share documents.
- Take it a step further
- Noise cancellation and speech enhancement: No more loud typing or rustling papers interrupting your train of thought. Webex automatically detects and suppresses common noises, so you can concentrate.
- Transcriptions and closed captioning: Remove the need for extensive note-taking. Transcripts are searchable, so team members who miss a meeting can quickly catch up.
- Meeting Gestures: Sharing your feedback and hand raising are even easier using hand gestures. With the gesture feature, Webex translates simple hand motion to your camera (thumbs up, down, clap, hand-raise) to represent your feedback as an icon on screen – no keyboard required.
- Real-time translation: Participate in meetings in your native language and get localized, real-time transcription of the active speaker, available in 10+ languages. Each meeting attendee can choose the language they want without impacting other users.