Up your tech game, without spending big bucks! Tech Expert Winston Sih shares the must-haves you’ll want to pick up before school starts.
Tips to improve your study-at-home setup
- Keep it simple
- Don’t overdo it with accessories
- Let there be light!
How to amp up your tech for success
- Backup your computer and rely on the cloud to organize your files
- Boost your wifi — Google Nest Wi-Fi
- Multifunctional is best — Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1” Touchscreen 2-in-1 Chromebook
- Organize your screen with a monitor – ASUS TUF 24″ FHD 144Hz 1ms GTG IPS LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor
- Get a good pair of headphones — Sony Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Headphones
- Get rid of the cords — Mophie All in One Wireless Charger
- Take your eyes off the screen — HP DeskJet 3755 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer – Seagrass